Welcome to St. Lawrence Painting & Contracting - Exceptional painting services you can rely on.
Serving the painting needs of property managers, business owners, real estate developers, and home owners in the Greater Toronto Area; St. Lawrence Painting & Contracting stands out as the trusted provider of good quality commercial interior and exterior painting services that deliver superior results.
Backed by years of experience in the painting industry, St. Lawrence Painting & Contracting is a full service painting expert you can count on. We are truly passionate about delivering painting services that exceed your expectations without exceeding your budget. We specialize in commercial and residential exterior painting, deck and fence staining, interior and exterior painting for homes being sold, and exterior commercial painting.
Here at St. Lawrence Painting & Contracting, we work closely with our customers from start to finish, making sure that all our efforts are aligned with their vision for their home or business. We use only high quality paints and the latest and most efficient tools and methods to ensure the timely delivery of high quality paint services. When you work with St. Lawrence Painting and Contracting you're not only paying for quality but you're paying for experience, knowledge and certified training.
Call us today at 647-668-1416 to learn more about how we can help you with all your painting requirements.
Why Choose St. Lawrence Painting?
• All workers are licensed and trained for working at heights.
• All workers are covered under WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board)
• Our workers are licensed to use all aerial work lifts and platforms
• Are trained for fall protection
• WHMIS Training (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information systems)
• We have $5 million liability insurance
• Our site foremen have a minimum 10 years experience and most are licensed
journeyman painters from the Ontario College of Trades.
• All staff have Asbestos Awareness training
• Each job is tested for lead paint prior to commencing the project in order to abide by
OSHA rules and regulations which are designed to protect homeowners, neighbours,
workers, and the environment including the soil and ground water.
• Ability to Read and Bid on Commercial Jobs with Blueprints.
We bring our Mobile Workshop to you!